Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ABOUT ME

KAYLA
OK. Soooo, I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing and I am still trying to figure out how not to be the typical, "Go check out my blog! ... I just post random pictures from Tumblr and take pictures of fruit and prentend that I live this super healthy lifestyle and that I know everything about fashion, hair, and makeup." NO SHADE! But nonetheless, I guess I should introduce myself now…
My name is Kayla Chantel ______. (I hate my last name. Therefore, you'll never know it. tehe) I am 18 and a half years old. (Yes, I'm still holding onto that half #dontjudgeme #istillcountdownthedaystilmybirthdaylikeim12andImabouttobeanofficialteenager #sadcase) I'll be 19 on July 25th, so I'm a LEO!! *R. Kelly's “Fiesta” Plays in the background* I've never been one of those “girly- girls” that cheered, or that athletic girl that could run the length of a football field in 1 minute, so I just work with the 3 MAIN TALENTS God has blessed me with. Which are:
1. Making people laugh
2. Being charismatic
3. Having great writing Skills

So what does a girl do when those are her only talents? She goes to college as a Communications Major and a Hispanic Culture Minor. (I'm channeling my inner latina. Hints why R. Kelly's “Fiesta” is my theme song) On top of that, she starts a blog where she can share her thoughts, ideas, and story in the best way she knows how... THROUGH WORDS!
This should be interesting.... I'm not sure what I want to come out of this, but i've strapped on my belt and I'm willing to go wherever this ride takes me!
- k.c.

No comments:

Post a Comment